Ruchill Popup Allotments – Project Update Meeting
Project Update Meeting: Wednesday 13th April at 6.30pm
The contractor is now on site and making great progress! If everything goes according to plan then hopefully the raised planters can be allocated and residents can get growing this year. We are holding a meeting on Wednesday 13th April at 6.30pm at Ruchill Golf Course, Brassey Street, Glasgow G20 9HP. Everyone who is interested in the project is invited to come along. Even if you don’t want to grow on site but would still like a say in how the project is run, you are most welcome.
The meetings are fairly informal, giving folks the opportunity to have their say and have a chat with others interested in the project. A rough agenda of the meeting will be as follows:
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Update about progress on site/ photos of work completed so far
3. Establishing a constitution (A group with a constitution is able to apply for a bank account and funding)
4. Developing a policy for how the raised beds will be allocated and how the site will be managed
5. Ideas for the official opening event – We want to invite the residents in Ruchill to come along to an open day and would love to hear your ideas for what you like to see at this event, when it should take place etc.
If you would like to come along to the meeting please click on the red button below or let Ruth Adam, Community Regeneration Manager or Dawn Burns Customer Engagement Officer know by emailing email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or call either of them at Maryhill Housing Association on 0141 946 2466.
Don’t worry if you can’t make it along, we will keep you updated by email or post. If you have any questions or ideas then please don’t hesitate to call or email Ruth or Dawn on the details above.
I am intersted in attending the meeting